ZOLL AED PLUS TRAINER 2 TRAINING UNIT
Ideal for AED defibrillator courses and CPR training. The Zoll AED Plus Trainer 2 provides the same audible and visual prompts as the actual Zoll AED Plus device, helping students feel confident to use the device in the event of a sudden cardiac arrest. With hands-on experience, trainees learn how to administer a shock and provide effective CPR treatment.
Practice an AED Plus rescue with total instructor control:
- Accurate, well controlled, and simple simulation of what it’s like to use an AED Plus in real rescue
- Identical graphical interface and audio and visual prompts to AED Plus
- Choose from four different fixed rescue scenarios or have complete manual control of the entire rescue
- Wireless remote controller enables the control of multiple AED Plus Trainers 2
- Instructors can set up a rescue scenario and download to the trainer in seconds
- One year warranty
- A simple pause button lets the instructor stop the rescue altogether, confer with the student and pick up exactly where the rescue left off.
What is included with your order:
- Wireless remote control
- CPR-D training pads
- one set of Replacement gel pads
- 4 D cell batteries
- 2 AA batteries for the remote control
- Manual guide
The Medical Devices Service Center can offer you two kinds of maintenance service to ensure that your defibrillator is always ready for use.
With the Standard Maintenance Service contract:
We will keep an eye on the shelf-life of your electrode pads and battery and timely send
new ones at a 10% discount.
With the Extra Maintenance Service contract:
One of our engineers will maintain and inspect your AED at your location. He will replace electrodes and batteries when their shelf lives have expired and will install any software updates available.
With the Standard and the Extra Maintenance Service you can use our following services:
After deployment of the AED:
You will receive a rental AED the following day and your AED will be collected, be checked thoroughly and repaired at our Service Center.
• Adaptation of your AED, replacement of batteries and electrode pads
• Reading out of ECG data
• Evaluating proper functioning of the AED
• On request transmission of the ECG data to the cardiologist involved
• On request answering questions from the users about the deployment
In case of failure:
You will receive a rental AED the following day and your AED will be collected.
• When possible, resolution of the malfunction by our own technical department
• Submission to/arrangement with the manufacturer / importer
• Independent advice on repair or purchase of a new AED
• Rental AED may be retained during the repair period
In case of theft:
You will receive a rental AED the following day.
• You will receive an offer for a new AED
• The rented AED may be retained for up to 1 month