DEFISIGN AED TRAINER
Real-life emergency situations can be simulated with the DefiSign AED Trainer. The DefiSign trainer is very user-friendly and is operated via a handy App.
Download FREE the “Defi training by Schiller” App in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Connect your phone to the AED trainer via Bluetooth and give realistic CPR training with the DefiSign AED trainer!
With the DefiSign trainer you can prepare students for real-life emergency situations where a DefiSign AED is used. The training options are very extensive and can be completely personalized in the App. Scenarios can be put together in an instant!
During practice you can adapt the trainer to the learning pace of the student. Actions can be repeated, paused or fast forwarded. You can also operate several devices at the same time from the same App! With the DefiSign AED trainer you can easily put together a completely personalized course.
The DefiSign trainer is equipped with no less than 25 different language options. Giving training to an international group has never been so easy.
The device uses 4x AA batteries. You activate the trainer by sliding the on/off button found in the battery compartment.
The Medical Devices Service Center can offer you two kinds of maintenance service to ensure that your defibrillator is always ready for use.
With the Standard Maintenance Service contract:
We will keep an eye on the shelf-life of your electrode pads and battery and timely send
new ones at a 10% discount.
With the Extra Maintenance Service contract:
One of our engineers will maintain and inspect your AED at your location. He will replace electrodes and batteries when their shelf lives have expired and will install any software updates available.
With the Standard and the Extra Maintenance Service you can use our following services:
After deployment of the AED:
You will receive a rental AED the following day and your AED will be collected, be checked thoroughly and repaired at our Service Center.
• Adaptation of your AED, replacement of batteries and electrode pads
• Reading out of ECG data
• Evaluating proper functioning of the AED
• On request transmission of the ECG data to the cardiologist involved
• On request answering questions from the users about the deployment
In case of failure:
You will receive a rental AED the following day and your AED will be collected.
• When possible, resolution of the malfunction by our own technical department
• Submission to/arrangement with the manufacturer / importer
• Independent advice on repair or purchase of a new AED
• Rental AED may be retained during the repair period
In case of theft:
You will receive a rental AED the following day.
• You will receive an offer for a new AED
• The rented AED may be retained for up to 1 month