CU Medical iPAD SP1 Semi automatic Defibrillator
This compact defibrillator is the perfect choice for non-professionals. It is lightweight and easily transported in its own custom carry bag. Unique to this AED are the SMART electrode pads which can be used on either adult or child casualties, at the push of a button, unlike most other AEDs which require the purchase of separate electrodes for adults and children. It also has the added feature of a volume control, ensuring that the verbal instructions can be heard in all environments.
- Ambient Noise Detector
- Adjustable Volume Control
- SMART Technology Universal Adult/Child Electrode Pads
- Metronome Accompaniment to Assist the Responder During CPR
- Status Indicator for Battery and Electrodes – exclusive to this AED
- Self-Test function ensures the defibrillator is always rescue ready
- Clear graphic and audio prompts to guide the rescuer through the resuscitation process
- Easy Data Readout via connection to a PC
- Electrode pad placement diagrams to ensure correct positioning on the casualty
- 5 Year CU Medical i-PAD SP1 High Capacity Battery
- SMART Electrode Pads that can be used on either adults or children
- Sturdy Custom Carry Bag with External Viewing Windows
- User Manual
- 10 Year Warranty
- FREE Rescue Kit
- FREE ILCOR wall sign
- FREE Replacement electrodes and/or battery the first time you have to deploy your AED
- FREE feedback readout of your AED following the first deployment
- PRICELESS ongoing expert advice for all your resuscitation questions and enquiries
- Adult Mode
- On/Off Button
- Shock Button
- Electrode Socket
- Battery Compartment
- Child Mode
- Status Indicator
- Electrode Status Indicator
- CPR Process Diagram
- SD-card port
What does our product specialist say about the CU Medical iPAD Defibrillator?
“CU Medical is a worldwide big player among AED manufacturers. Currently the SP1 AED – thanks to the recommendation of the British Heart Foundation – is the most popular defibrillator choice in the UK. Also we are very positive about the AED, because this device is small and very easy to use. Despite the front looking a little messy, after switching the AED on you will automatically be brought into the resuscitation process and you will understand that this is a recognized and good choice.
LifeSpots AED’s Track
The Medical Devices Service Center can offer you two kinds of maintenance service to ensure that your defibrillator is always ready for use.
Recording of your battery and electrode expiration dates and timely notification when they are due for renewal
Notification when the manufacturer releases a software update for your AED
Ability to call to report any malfunction or theft of your AED
When reported before 3:00 PM on weekdays, you will receive a replacement AED within 5 business days and your defective AED will be picked up. (Requires subscription)
In case of use of your AED in an officially recorded emergency incident:
We replace the electrodes and battery for free if necessary (Requires subscription)
We check that the AED is functioning normally (if required) (Requires subscription)
Ability to call to report any malfunction after use
We can answer your questions about the recorded incident
If your AED malfunctions:
Wherever possible, the AED will be repaired by our supplier’s technical department (only for AEDs that we supplied)
If necessary, we will send the AED to the manufacturer for repair through our supplier (only for AEDs that we supplied)
We provide you with a free replacement AED during the repair period. (Requires subscription)
In case of theft:
You will receive an offer for a new AED
We offer you a replacement AED for up to 1 month to allow you to arrange replacement of the stolen machine. (Requires subscription)
Explanation of the text:
This text describes the services that are provided by a company that sells and services automated external defibrillators (AEDs). The services include tracking the expiration dates of the battery and electrodes, notifying customers when updates are available, and providing replacement AEDs in the event of malfunction, theft, or use in an emergency.
- Battery and electrode tracking: The company tracks the expiration dates of the battery and electrodes for each AED that it sells. Customers are notified when the battery or electrodes are due for renewal.
- Software updates: The company notifies customers when the manufacturer releases a software update for their AED. Software updates can fix bugs or improve the performance of the AED.
- Malfunction or theft reporting: Customers can call the company to report any malfunction or theft of their AED. The company will send a replacement AED within 5 business days if the AED is reported before 3:00 PM on weekdays.
- Emergency use: If an AED is used in an emergency, the company will replace the battery and electrodes for free, if necessary. The company will also check that the AED is functioning normally.
- Malfunction after use: Customers can call the company to report any malfunction after using their AED. The company will investigate the malfunction and, if necessary, send a replacement AED.
- Theft: If an AED is stolen, the company will offer the customer a new AED. The company will also provide the customer with a replacement AED for up to 1 month to allow the customer to arrange replacement of the stolen machine.
Subscription required: Some of these services require a subscription. The subscription fee varies depending on the services that are included.